This from Rene Jalbert, former Courant graphic artist: Tim Dumont is on the last leg of this earthly journey. He has pancreatic cancer and will not be pursuing chemo or radiation. They have given him a few months. He is in a rehab nursing facility now. I would like it if you could put a [...]
- Check in on Tim Dumont
- John Lacy passes at 84
- DeSilva both proud and guilty after Spotlight
- The JI has jobs
- Retiree to Tribune: Bah, humbug!
- Feeling put out? Here’s possible work
- Buyouts… again
- Karen O’Brien services set
- Karen O’Brien in hospice care
- Teutsch scholarship goes to two students
- Felson Telling His Story At The Twain House Friday
- Rinker Rides And Writes Again
- Editor, One Size Fits All
- Eric Lipton wins his second Pulitzer Prize
- DeSilva Publishes No. 4.
- Buyouts… again (2)
- Empty Space Emptiness (1)
- Denis Horgan: It’s sad that the Courant is taking in boarders — but it’s part...
- Georgeff Undergoing Surgery (1)
- Rene Jalbert: Dear Ron, we send our best wishes for a speedy recovery and readjustment. Alex has...
- Kodas Profiled (2)