Peter Sleight, Hugh Owen and Ken Gosselin crossed the 25-year mark at The Courant recently. It’s an enormous achievement these days when good journalists are being cast off by the dozens. Peter, I happen to know, was hired by former State Editor M.J. Smith about a week before I was. He ran the largest bureau [...]
- John Lacy passes at 84
- DeSilva both proud and guilty after Spotlight
- The JI has jobs
- Retiree to Tribune: Bah, humbug!
- Feeling put out? Here’s possible work
- Buyouts… again
- Karen O’Brien services set
- Karen O’Brien in hospice care
- Teutsch scholarship goes to two students
- Felson Telling His Story At The Twain House Friday
- Rinker Rides And Writes Again
- Editor, One Size Fits All
- Eric Lipton wins his second Pulitzer Prize
- DeSilva Publishes No. 4.
- Freelance Success: No Oxymoron, She Says
- Buyouts… again (2)
- Empty Space Emptiness (1)
- Denis Horgan: It’s sad that the Courant is taking in boarders — but it’s part...
- Georgeff Undergoing Surgery (1)
- Rene Jalbert: Dear Ron, we send our best wishes for a speedy recovery and readjustment. Alex has...
- Kodas Profiled (2)