David Funkhouser sends along this job posting from Portland, Oregon
Posting a web editor position for someone who is opening up at a media company in Portland. Great people, growing company, downtown Portland. Looking for a self-starter who wants to take the reins and innovate the website/online coverage. Ask me if you want to know more.
Generic info here:
· Manage and optimize web content and social media presence
· Monitor and analyze web traffic
· Maintain and update web databases
· Provide support for web producer: upload content, write content excerpts, trouble-shoot web-related issues
· Manage and mentor web interns
· In-depth experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Basic knowledge of and proficiency with HTML and content management systems
· An ability to work on deadline, efficiently, and under pressure
· Great short-form writing and headline skills
· A sense of humor
· Knowledge of and passion for the arts, food, and drink
· Experience shooting and editing video
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and at least three writing clips to Portlandwebjob@gmail.com.